Monday, July 28, 2014

Versace Military Jacket #throwbackmonday

It's unbelievable! I mean the miracle happened. Just a month a go i was wandering about how am i gonna get $2,7** for Versace military jacket? I look my saving and i was like, "huh almost there!"

So as a solution, I found some kick ass job to support this "Versace Mission". And voila!! Today the mission accomplished. I feel like all the hard work, all the crazy nerves wrecking work had been paid now.

It's a good thing (GREAT thing) you choose to never give up, specially you have some goal. All i can say now, "the rest is history." Take a sneak peak of my collection.


This golden military jacket is from Versace fall winter 2011 women show, the first time i saw it, my heart beat faster - i knew i want this. And when i bought it, surprisingly it fits me well!!

Tips: when you buy a military jacket, make sure you pick the waist cut, because you don't want to look like a semi coat that look not tight (in case better you choose the military coat than jacket). The waist cut will give a nice proportion for your body.

In the end, i can't wait to style this up.

Happy holiday Jacketeers!



No comments:

Post a Comment